Below is the process for bidding on any of our Bank Repossession Vessels. If you have any questions, please call Point Pleasant location at 732.899.5559.
1. Inspect the Boat: Contact a sales associate at our dealership to make an appointment to see the vessel. We have multiple locations, therefore please check to make sure which marina the vessel is located and that it is still available to sell. Clarks Landing makes no warranties or representation expressed or implied with regard to the description or condition of the vessel.
2. Make an Offer: Complete an offer to purchase form with our sales associate along with a deposit. Your offer will be presented to the bank or seller for consideration. A counter offer may be submitted by the seller. You may accept, reject or make another offer to the seller. If rejected, all deposits are refundable. If accepted, by both parties, you must make arrangements for full survey/inspection of the vessel at your expense and discretion. This must be performed at Clarks Landing. Agreements must be in writing and signed by all parties involved to be binding.
3. Financing: Clarks Landing has a full-service business office capable of handling all your financing options. Our lending partners offer terms that are among the most competitive in the industry. The balance of the transaction must be in the form of an electronic wire transfer, cash, bank cashier's check, and Visa/Mastercard limited to $2500.00. For security purposes, transactions involving parties outside of the United States will require an electronic wire transfer; as this will be the only form of accepted payment.
4. Titling: Clarks Landing will title and register your boat for a fee of $295.00 (New Jersey only). United States Coast Guard Documentation is available (and often required by lenders) for a fee of $550.00. For boats to be titled outside of New Jersey, our processing fee is reduced to $195.00 with all taxes and additional fees to be the buyer's responsibility.
5. No Warranty: All boats are sold as-is with no warranties expressed or implied. Clarks Landing makes no representation to the vessel's condition mechanically or otherwise. IT IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE CONDITION OF THE VESSEL PRIOR TO SALE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
6. After The Sale Is Final: The buyer is responsible for all liabilities, costs, and any other obligations for storage and/or removal from Clarks Landing. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure timely removal of the purchased vessel from Clarks Landing to avoid storage costs. Any transportation cost, whether by land or sea, are at the buyer's expense and is not included in any way as part of the sale. Neither Clarks Landing nor the sellers are responsible for the boat in any way once the boat has been purchased with payment in full. Insurance quotes are available from our partners upon request.